New Reviews Starting Soon

9:40:00 PM
http://www.timeincuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Trusted-Reviews-hi-res-logo1.jpg
I've gotten lots of feedback from people stating they prefer when i do reviews that i can post daily updates for. I'm currently testing a swing trading system that i only update once a week due to the nature of swing trades. I'll make sure to include a day trading strategy in my next group of reviews. 

I have a day trading strategy i plan to test in the futures market that i think will do very well. It has a long track record and lots of proof so we'll see how that goes. Ive also gotten lots of emails about a particular EA that people want to see tested so i'll be starting that soon as well. I'll start posting details and intros for these systems on Monday hopefully so stay tuned.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar